Bon Appetit dog food meets your dog’s nutritional needs as it is designed to maintain your dog’s health and well-being. Our range of Bon Appetit dog food is made from high quality, naturally balanced ingredients that are safe for human consumption.
This top-quality Bon Appetit gluten free recipe is made with 62% lamb & salmon, 38 % vegetables & fruits & botanicals. It is completely 100% gluten-free which makes it easy to digest. The lamb is the main source of protein and is a low allergen, while the salmon contains essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 that are important for the animal’s metabolic and immune functions. These vital ingredients provide the essential nutrients which help to keep your dog healthy and maintain the energy levels.
Bon Appetit Lamb & Salmon & Rice Kibbles is a premium dry food for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes. It is hypoallergenic & gluten-free suitable for all stages of life.
5 key benefits:
- Gluten-free: This hypoallergenic 100% gluten-free recipe fight against digestive disorders and reduce digestive intolerances and intestinal inflammations.
- Rich in meat: As this recipe includes 62% lamb meat and salmon ingredients, it provides the essential nutrients for all breeds and ages of dogs and reaches a level of 80% protein of animal origin.
- Omega 3-6-9: This Bon Appetit dog food includes a blend of olive pulp, sardine oil and anchovies to provide a concentrated source of Omega 3 – 6 – 9
- 9 antioxidants: For better prevention of many diseases this recipe contains pulp of olives, lemons, oranges, grapefruit & grape seeds, oregano, thyme, parsley, oregano and marjoram
- Rice: The inclusion of rice in this recipe aids digestion perfectly. Many foods produce metabolic waste (some, such as purines, are toxic), the body must then eliminate them which puts heavy stresses on organs such as the liver and kidneys. Rice however, does not contain purines and is easily digestible.
Approximate Dimensions (Product):
- 2 kg package 11 x 20 x 34 cm
- 12 kg package 11 x 35 x 78 cm
Composition: Lamb meat 40%, rice, salmon meat 12 % (natural source of EPA and DHA), fruits & vegetables & herbs (olive pulp (coenzyme Q10 source), green peas (natural source of iron), grape seeds extract (natural antioxidants), lemon pulp (natural Vit. A and B), orange pulp (natural vit.C), grapefruit pulp and seeds extract (source of bioflavonoid), thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley, sage), animal fat 7% (with tocopherols), farm potatoes, hydrolized animal protein 3%, beet pulp (source of betaine), brewer’s yeast (natural vitamin B complex), sodium chloride, potassium chloride, chicory roots extract (fructooligosaccharides), saccharomyces cerevisiae (mannan-oligosaccharides).
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 27 %, crude fats 17 %, crude fibre 2 %, crude ash 7,5 %, calcium 1,6%, phosphorus 1%, humidity 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3650 kcal/kg
Nutritional Additives: Vit. A 20,000 IU, vit. D3 1,700 IU, vit. E 140 ppm, vit. B1 10 ppm, vit. B2 12 ppm, vit. B6 6 ppm, vit. B12 220 ppb, vit. C 27 ppm, folic acid 5 ppm, iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 76 mg/kg, copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) 9 mg/kg, manganese (manganese sulphate) 9 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate) 120 mg/kg, selenium (selenomethionine) 0,06 mg/kg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2 mg/kg.
This is the recommended approximate daily ration for an adult dog with standard activity. This daily ration is given as an indication and should always be adapted to the dog’s current condition and the specific needs of the dog, as well as its activity level, its degree of health and the ambient temperature. A sufficient quantity of fresh water must always be provided with the food.
|Adult dog weight (kg)||Recommended daily intake (grams/day)
|10-15 kg||175-220 g
|15-20 kg||220-265 g
|20-25 kg||265-310 g
|25-30 kg||320-360 g
|30-35 kg||360-420 g
|35-40 kg||420-455 g
|40-45 kg||455-490 g
Store in a cool dry place. We recommend keeping the bag sealed to preserve the product’s quality.
Our free delivery is strictly only available to UK Mainland on orders over £30!
Please ask for more information regarding the following postcodes: Due to remote surcharges, we are unable to offer free courier delivery to the Highlands of Scotland ( AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50), Scottish Islands ( HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3), Channel Isles, Isle of Wight and Isle of Man, or The Scilly Isles, and Northern Ireland.
If you want us to deliver to any of these areas, a £10 per parcel supplement will apply (30kg maximum weight per parcel). Please contact us BEFORE ordering so that we can raise an invoice for the additional costs for delivery. If you place an order without paying the surcharge, your order will be canceled and your payment will be refunded in full.