This Ruffwear dog harness size guide will help you know which size dog harness your dog needs. We all know that it is very important for a dog harness to fit correctly as we want our beloved pets to be comfortable and have the freedom to run and play.
This size guide provides the size charts and fitting guides for three Ruffwear harnesses; the Front Range Harness, the Hi and Light Harness and the Web Master Harness.
The Front Range Harness is a padded every day harness that is easy to put on and has two leash attachment options.
The Hi and Light Harness is a lightweight, low profile adventure harness.
The Web Master Harness is a supportive, multi-use harness that is built for manoeuvring and assisting dogs up and over obstacles.
The first thing you need to do to find the perfect harness size for your dog is to measure your dog’s girth. Once you have this measurement, refer to the size chart of the particular harness you are interested in and find the correct size needed for your dog. Information about how to measure a dog’s girth is below.
How to fit and adjust the Front Range Harness
1. Two leash attachment points: aluminium V-ring and reinforced webbing
2. Four points of adjustment for an optimal fit
3. Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear.
4. ID pocket stores dog tags.
5. Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching a light.
How to fit and adjust the Ruffwear Hi and Light Dog Harness
Activities: Trail Running, Hiking
1. Customisable fit with four points of adjustment that allows for a full range of motion.
2. ID pocket stores dog tags and pick-up bags
3. Single leash attachment point: anodized aluminium V-ring on the dog’s back
4. Debris-resistant liner
5. Low-light visibility with reflective trim and light loop for attaching a light.
How to fit and adjust the Web Master Harness
Activities: Hiking, Working Dogs, Everyday
1. Five points of adjustment for a custom fit
2. Two points of leash connection: single piece, anodized aluminium V-ring and the webbing loop.
3. Foam padded straps for comfortable, extended wear.
4. Anatomical design and padded handle provide balanced lifting with good load dispersion.
5. Low light visibility with a reflective trim.
6. Rear girth strap for secure fit.