This Bon Appetit gluten free recipe for puppies is rich in chicken and rice and provides all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals puppies need as they grow. This recipe has been prepared with gluten free ingredients and without any other substance that could harm the health of your pet. This recipe is suitable for puppies of all breeds from 1- 12 months.
The Bon Appetit puppy dog food formula reaches 80% of animal protein level based on 72% chicken and chicken meat ingredients. This recipe also includes 28% fruit and vegetables and has an optimal content of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids to stimulate brain function and immunity.
5 key benefits:
- Gluten-free: This recipe is hypoallergenic and 100% gluten-free so reduces digestive intolerances and intestinal inflammations.
- 9 antioxidants: This Bon Appetit gluten free recipe contains pulp of olives, lemons, oranges, grapefruit & grape seeds, thyme, oregano, oregano, parsley and marjoram for the prevention of many diseases.
- Rich in meat: This recipe has 72% chicken meat and chicken ingredients and provides most of the essential nutrients for dogs of all breeds and ages based on their physiological needs.
- Omega 3-6-9: This recipe provides a concentrated source of Omega 3 – 6 – 9 as it includes a blend of olive pulp, sardine oil and anchovies.
- Rice: To perfectly aid digestion, this recipe includes rice. Metabolic waste such as purines are produced by many foods and these are toxic. The body must eliminate these purines which puts heavy stresses on organs such as the liver and kidneys. Rice, however, does not contain purines and is therefore easily digestible.
Approximate Dimensions (Product):
- 2 kg package 11 x 20 x 34 cm
- 12 kg package 11 x 35 x 78 cm
Composition: Chicken meat 62%, rice, chicken fat 7% (with tocopherols), farm potatoes, fruits & vegetables & herbs (olive pulp (coenzyme Q10 source), green peas (natural source of iron), grape seeds extract (natural antioxidants), lemon pulp (natural Vit. A and B), orange pulp (natural vit.C), grapefruit pulp and seeds extract (source of bioflavonoid), thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley), chicken hydrolyzed protein 3%, beet pulp (source of betaine), brewer’s yeast (natural vitamin B complex), fish oil from anchovy and sardine (rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid), sodium chloride, chicory roots extract (fructooligosaccharides), saccharomyces cerevisiae (mannan-oligosaccharides).
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 30 %, crude fats 19,5 %, crude fibre 2 %, crude ash 6,5 %, calcium 1,4%, phosphorus 0,9%, humidity 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3800 kcal/kg
Nutritional Additives: Vit. A 22,000 IU, vit. D3 1,900 IU, vit. E 150 ppm, vit. B1 12 ppm, vit. B2 14 ppm, vit. B6 7 ppm, vit. B12 280 ppb, vit. C 30 ppm, folic acid 7 ppm, iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 82 mg/kg, copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) 9,5 mg/kg, manganese (manganese sulphate) 9 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate) 140 mg/kg, selenium (selenomethionine) 0,06 mg/kg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2,1 mg/kg.
This is the recommended approximate daily ration for an adult dog with standard activity. This daily ration is given as an indication and should always be adapted to the dog’s current condition and the specific needs of the dog, as well as its activity level, its degree of health and the ambient temperature. A sufficient quantity of fresh water must always be provided with the food.
Recommended daily intake (grams/day) depending on age
|Puppy weight (kg)|
| || || || ||
|<2 M||2-4 M||4-6 M||6-10 M||10-12 M
|10-14 kg||110-140 g||140-165 g||150-180 g||160-190 g||165-200 g
|14-17 kg||140-160 g||165-190 g||180-210 g||190-200 g||200-225 g
|17-20 kg||160-180 g||190-215 g||210-235 g||200-245 g||225-255 g
|20-25 kg||180-220 g||215-250 g||235-275 g||245-290 g||255-300 g
We recommend keeping the bag sealed to preserve the product’s quality and to store in a cool dry place.