Bon Appetit Light is rich in chicken with a reduce fat content and a high protein content that is specially formulated for older, overweight dogs or for dogs that may have a tendency to become overweight. This Bon Appetit gluten free recipe contains only premium ingredients with high digestibility and is enriched with antioxidants to promote better health. This complete diet is perfect to keep your dog in excellent shape.
This light Bon Appetit dog food is made with 55 % chicken, 45% fruits, vegetables and botanicals and is 100% gluten free. It is physiologically suitable for older, sterilized or overweight dogs over 2 years of age.
5 key benefits:
- Gluten-free: This hypoallergenic 100% gluten-free recipe reduces digestive intolerances and intestinal inflammations.
- Rich in meat: With 55% chicken meat and chicken ingredients, Bon Appetit Light provides the essential nutrients for dogs of all breeds and ages according to their physiological needs.
- Chondroitin Glucosamine: The chondroitin forms a perfect combination with glucosamine to achieve the best protection of joint cartilage.
- 9 antioxidants: This Bon Appetit gluten free recipe contains pulp of olives, lemons, oranges, grapefruit & grape seeds, oregano, thyme, parsley, oregano and marjoram for the prevention of many diseases.
- Rice: This recipe includes rice that perfectly aids digestion. Many foods produce metabolic waste (some, such as purines, are toxic) and the body must then eliminate these which puts heavy stresses on organs such as the liver and kidneys. Rice however, does not contain purines and is easily digestible.
Approximate Dimensions (Product):
- 2 kg package 11 x 20 x 34 cm
- 12 kg package 11 x 35 x 78 cm
Composition: Chicken meat 48%, rice, naked oats, fruits & vegetables & herbs (olive pulp (coenzyme Q10 source), green peas (natural source of iron), grape seeds extract (natural antioxidants), lemon pulp (natural Vit. A and B), orange pulp (natural vit.C), grapefruit pulp and seeds extract (source of bioflavonoid), thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley, sage), chicken fat 4% (with tocopherols), beet pulp (source of betaine), hydrolized chicken protein 3%, sodium chloride, brewer’s yeast (natural vitamin B complex), potassium chloride, chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine, chicory roots extract (fructooligosaccharides), saccharomyces cerevisiae (mannan-oligosaccharides).
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 22 %, crude fats 10 %, crude fibre 3,5%, crude ash 6,5%, calcium 1,2%, phosphorus 0,8%, humidity 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3300 kcal/kg
Nutritional Additives: Vit. A 20,000 IU, vit. D3 1,700 IU, vit. E 140 ppm, vit. B1 10 ppm, vit. B2 12 ppm, vit. B6 6 ppm, vit. B12 220 ppb, vit. C 27 ppm, folic acid 5 ppm, iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 76 mg/kg, copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) 9 mg/kg, manganese (manganese sulphate) 9 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate) 120 mg/kg, selenium (selenomethionine) 0,06 mg/kg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2 mg/kg.
This is the recommended approximate daily ration for an adult dog with standard activity. This daily ration is given as an indication and should always be adapted to the dog’s current condition and the specific needs of the dog, as well as its activity level, its degree of health and the ambient temperature. A sufficient quantity of fresh water must always be provided with the food.
|Adult dog weight (kg)||Recommended daily intake (grams/day)
|< 5 kg||50-85 g
|5-10 kg||85-120 g
|10-15 kg||120-155 g
|15-20 kg||155-210 g
|20-25 kg||210-260 g
|25-30 kg||260-290 g
|30-35 kg||290-325 g
|35-40 kg||325-360 g
|40-45 kg||360-395 g
|45-50 kg||395-430 g
|50-60 kg||430-500 g
|> 60 kg||500-700 g
Store in a cool dry place. We recommend keeping the bag sealed to preserve the product’s quality.