This Bon Appetit gluten free recipe contains chicken which is the main source of protein. This guarantees a high nutritional value to meet the energy needs of small adult dogs (1-8kg).
This recipe has both high quality and highly digestible ingredients and has an optimal content of Omega3, 6 and 9 fatty acids to stimulate brain function and immunity. The size of the kibble is adapted to suit dogs of small breeds.
The Bon Appetit mini adult dog recipe is gluten free so reduces the unnecessary and tiring work of a dog’s digestive system. This allows more energy to be distributed between the brain and the muscles.
5 key benefits:
- Gluten-free:This recipe is hypoallergenic and 100% gluten-free so reduces digestive intolerances and intestinal inflammations.
- Rich in meat: With 70% chicken meat and chicken ingredients, this Bon Appetit recipe provides most of the essential nutrients for dogs of all breeds and ages based on their physiological needs.
- 9 antioxidants: This Bon Appetit gluten free recipe contains pulp of olives, lemons, oranges, grapefruit & grape seeds, oregano, thyme, parsley, oregano and marjoram for the prevention of many diseases.
- Omega 3-6-9: This Bon Appetit dog food provides a concentrated source of Omega 3 – 6 – 9 as it includes a blend of olive pulp, sardine oil and anchovies.
- Rice: To perfectly aid digestion, this recipe includes rice. Metabolic waste such as purines are produced by many foods and these are toxic. The body must eliminate these purines which puts heavy stresses on organs such as the liver and kidneys. Rice however, does not contain purines and is therefore easily digestible.
Approximate Dimensions (Product):
- 400gr package 10 x 20 x 24 cm
- 2kg package 11 x 20 x 34 cm
Composition: Chicken meat 61%, rice, farm potatoes, chicken fat 6% (with tocopherols), hydrolized chicken protein 3%, fruits & vegetables & herbs (olive pulp (coenzyme Q10 source), green peas (natural source of iron), grape seeds extract (natural antioxidants), lemon pulp (natural Vit. A and B), orange pulp (natural vit.C), grapefruit pulp and seeds extract (source of bioflavonoid), thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley, sage), beet pulp (source of betaine), sodium chloride, brewer’s yeast (natural vitamin B complex), chicory roots extract (fructooligosaccharides), saccharomyces cerevisiae (mannan-oligosaccharides).
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 29 %, crude fats 19 %, crude fibre 3 %, crude ash 7 %, calcium 1,5 %, phosphorus 1 %, humidity 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3750 kcal/kg
Nutritional Additives: Vit. A 20,000 IU, vit. D3 1,700 IU, vit. E 140 ppm, vit. B1 10 ppm, vit. B2 12 ppm, vit. B6 6 ppm, vit. B12 220 ppb, vit. C 27 ppm, folic acid 5 ppm, iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 76 mg/kg, copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) 9 mg/kg, manganese (manganese sulphate) 9 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate) 120 mg/kg, selenium (selenomethionine) 0,06 mg/kg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2 mg/kg.
This is the recommended approximate daily ration for an adult dog with standard activity. This daily ration is given as an indication and should always be adapted to the dog’s current condition and the specific needs of the dog, as well as its activity level, its degree of health and the ambient temperature. A sufficient quantity of fresh water must always be provided with the food.
|Adult dog weight (kg)||Recommended daily intake (grams/day)
|0–4 kg||50–85 g
|4–6 kg||85–115 g
|6–8 kg||115–145 g
|8–10 kg||115–145 g
We recommend keeping the bag sealed to preserve the product’s quality and to store in a cool dry place.