This range of Bon Appetit dog food are specially designed for large breeds over 30kg of weight and are ideal for keeping these dogs in perfect health and in shape. These kibbles are rich in chicken meat and have a high protein and energy content. The size of these kibbles have also been adapted to ensure an ideal grip in the mouth.
All the Bon Appetit gluten free recipes are easy for dogs to digest, allowing more energy to be distributed between the muscles and the brain. As this dog food is easy to digest and convert into energy it will help create a healthy dog.
The Bon Appetit Maxi is a diet prepared with highly digestible ingredients and is enriched with chondroitin and glucosamine for the joint health of large dogs.
5 key benefits:
- Gluten-free: This hypoallergenic 100% gluten-free recipe fights against digestive disorders and reduces digestive intolerances and intestinal inflammations.
- Rich in meat: With 60% chicken meat and chicken ingredients, Bon Appetit Maxi provides most of the nutrients for dogs of all breeds and ages based on their physiological needs.
- Chondroitin Glucosamine: Chondroitin forms a perfect combination with glucosamine to achieve optimal protection of joint cartilage.
- 9 antioxidants: This recipe contains pulp of olives, lemons, oranges, grapefruit & grape seeds, oregano, thyme, parsley, oregano and marjoram for the prevention of many diseases.
- Rice: The inclusion of rice in this recipe perfectly aids digestion. Many foods produce metabolic waste (some, such as purines, are toxic), the body must then eliminate these which puts heavy stresses on organs such as the liver and kidneys. Rice however, does not contain purines and is easily digestible.
It is available in the following sizes:
- 2 kg package 11 x 20 x 34 cm
- 12 kg package 11 x 35 x 78 cm
Composition: Chicken meat 54%, rice, farm potatoes, chicken fat 3,5% (with tocopherols), hydrolized chicken protein 2,5%, fruits & vegetables & herbs (olive pulp (coenzyme Q10 source), green peas (natural source of iron), grape seeds extract (natural antioxidants), lemon pulp (natural Vit. A and B), orange pulp (natural vit.C), grapefruit pulp and seeds extract (source of bioflavonoid), thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley, sage), beet pulp (source of betaine), brewer’s yeast (natural vitamin B complex), sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine, chicory roots extract (fructooligosaccharides), saccharomyces cerevisiae (mannan-oligosaccharides).
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 26 %, crude fats 13 %, crude fibre 2,5 %, crude ash 7 %, calcium 1,5%, phosphorus 0,9%, humidity 10%. Metabolizable energy: 3500 kcal/kg
Nutritional Additives: Vit. A 20,000 IU, vit. D3 1,700 IU, vit. E 140 ppm, vit. B1 10 ppm, vit. B2 12 ppm, vit. B6 6 ppm, vit. B12 220 ppb, vit. C 27 ppm, folic acid 5 ppm, iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 76 mg/kg, copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) 9 mg/kg, manganese (manganese sulphate) 9 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate) 120 mg/kg, selenium (selenomethionine) 0,06 mg/kg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2 mg/kg.
This is the recommended approximate daily ration for an adult dog with standard activity. This daily ration is given as an indication and should always be adapted to the dog’s current condition and the specific needs of the dog, as well as its activity level, its degree of health and the ambient temperature. A sufficient quantity of fresh water must always be provided with the food.
|Adult dog weight (kg)||Recommended daily intake (grams/day)
|10-15 kg||175-220 g
|15-20 kg||220-265 g
|20-25 kg||265-310 g
|25-30 kg||320-360 g
|30-35 kg||360-420 g
|35-40 kg||420-455 g
|40-45 kg||455-490 g
Store in a cool dry place. We recommend keeping the bag sealed to preserve the product’s quality.