The Ruffwear Switchbak Harness is build on a harness platform designed with low profile pockets for short day hikes and every day use. The Switchbak Harness has the padded comfort of an everyday dog harness with handle, plus the bonus functionality carrying small essentials. The two low-profile zippered pockets have room to stash those day-to-day necessities like pick-up bags, a leash, or some treats.
It features two leash attachment options: a V-ring centered on the back and a reinforced webbing loop at the chest, great for redirecting dogs that pull on leash. Dial in the right fit with high adjustability and a padded belly strap – critical for stable gear carry and when giving a little boost with the low-profile handle. All in all, the Switchbak melds comfort and convenience into a performance harness ready for both town and trail.
- All-day comfort – Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear.
- Zippered Pockets – Two low-profile zippered pockets for carrying small essentials.
- Two Leash Attachment Points – Aluminum V-ring on back and reinforced webbing loop on chest.
- Padded belly strap adds stability when carrying weight; stows when not in use
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Low-profile padded handle for controlled and comfortable lift and assist
- XS: 17-22 in (43-56 cm)
- S: 22-27 in (56-69 cm)
- M: 27-32 in ( 69-81 cm)
- L/XL: 32-42 in (81-107 cm)
- Shell: 300 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Padding: Closed-cell foam
- Lining: Polyester knit mesh
- Webbing: 100% Polyester
- Zipper: Reverse coil YKK #5
- Chest Leash Connection: Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign® approved)
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Mach 1 buckles
- Back Leash Connection: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
Care: Hand wash, mild detergent, air dry
For a complete style set-up, we recommend the matching Knot-a-leash and the Knot-a-Collar from Ruffwear. To boost the reflective accents and extra visibility in low-light conditions and light, the harness comes with a loop for attaching The Beacon™️