The Natyka Gourmet Adult Real Lamb & Salmon dog food recipe is hypoallergenic and is guaranteed for its taste and nutritional quality. It is recommended for dogs at all stages of life. This Lamb & Salmon dog food recipe aims to reduce digestive problems and food sensitivity. It is also a good resource because of its contribution to the immune system. It is also rich in phosphor, which is essential in the formation of healthy bones and teeth.
The kibbles are easy to absorb, naturally hypoallergenic and good for your dog’s digestive balance, thanks to prebiotics derived from brewer’s yeast, chicory and psyllium which promote the gastrointestinal system.
A recipe rich in good ingredients
Concerned about the good digestion of your dog, Natyka took up the challenge of creating kibbles that are (really) easy to digest. Your dog will fill up his energy at every meal, keep a stable weight, feel good and therefore be more dynamic.
This recipe is made from meat and fish. On the one hand, lamb is particularly well suited to dogs with digestive sensitivity. On the other hand, salmon is an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acid which is recommended for promoting good mental development, healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Rice considered as the easiest source of carbohydrate for our carnivores to digest, completes the composition. Is your dog’s stomach a little capricious? Choose this recipe rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
5 key benefits
- Prebiotics– are non-digestible food ingredients with plant origins that stimulate the growth and activity of bacteria in the digestive system. This helps to improve digestion.
- Hypoallergenic– the ingredients used in this recipe are chosen with the aim of keeping the risk of allergies low.
- Natural antioxidants– this recipe has a dietary supplement of plant polyphenols which has an antioxidant action to protect cells from free radicals.
- Perfect coat and skin– this recipe contains biotin that is necessary for cell growth and the production of fatty acid in the metabolism of fats and amino acids.
- Yucca– this reduces unpleasant odour. It is used in this recipe to reduce the bad smell of both faeces and urine.
Interested in other recipes of food? Click here.