Julius K9 I-Belt for IDC and K9 Powerharnesses
Highly recommended for working/service dogs, car travel and active sports, the Julius K9 I Belt makes the IDC and the K9 Powerharnesses more comfortable for dogs. Connecting the harness’ belly and chest strap to the collar, this reflective I belt allows for optimal distribution of pressure.
Easy to attach, adjust and remove thanks to Velcro straps, this I belt keeps the chest strap stable, and on the right place and makes the harnesses much more comfortable for service and working dogs and/or family pets during car journeys. It’s also practical for active dogs that have a tendency to slip out from the harness.
This I belt is suitable for use with the following harnesses:
- K9 & IDC Powerharnesses Harness Size Mini to four
- Harness size: Mini and Size 0 (7-23kg)
- Harness size: Size 1 and Size 2 (23-40kg)
- Harness size: Size 3 and Size 4 (40-90kg)
- Open the chest strap and place the I-belt between the hook and loop layers (step 1, 2, 3)
- Bring the belly strap around the dog and loop the I-belt around the belly strap (step 4, 5)
- Secure the belly strap, then open the dog’s collar and connect the I-belt loop on to the collar and resecure the collar (step 6, 7)