Bon Appetit Gourmand Salmon, Chicken and Rice premium cat food is rich in salmon which contains Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids that promotes a healthy and shiny coat. This recipe is specially designed for active cats is recommended for cats with high energy needs. These kibbles contain high quality, digestible ingredients such as chicken meat which provide very good protein.
5 key benefits:
- Gluten-free: Hypoallergenic 100% gluten-free recipes to reduce digestive intolerances and intestinal inflammations.
- Rich in meat: Bon Appetit provides the essential nutrients for cats of all breeds and ages according to their physiological needs as it contains 71% of salmon and chicken meat.
- Omega 3-6-9: A unique blend of olive pulp, sardine oil and anchovies provide a concentrated source of Omega 3 – 6 – 9
- 9 antioxidants: Contain pulps of olives, lemons, oranges, grapefruit & grape seeds, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, for better prevention of many diseases
- Rice: Rice is essential for perfect digestion. Many foods produce metabolic waste (some, such as purines, are toxic) and the body must eliminate them which puts heavy stresses on organs such as the liver and kidneys. However, rice does not contain purines.
Approximate Dimensions (Product):
- 400gr package 10 x 20 x 24 cm
- 1.5 kg package 12 x 25 x 33 cm
Composition: salmon meat 42% (natural source of EPA and DHA), chicken meat 20%, fruits & vegetables & herbs (olive pulp (coenzyme Q10 source), green peas (natural source of iron), grape seeds extract (natural antioxidants), lemon pulp (natural Vit. A and B), orange pulp (natural vit.C), grapefruit pulp and seeds extract (source of bioflavonoid), thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley, sage), rice, farm potatoes, chicken fat (with tocopherols), beet pulp (source of betaine), hydrolyzed chicken protein, rice protein, Antarctic krill (rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid), sodium chloride, yeast, fish oil from anchovy and sardine 0,2% (rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid), yeasts extracts (natural vitamin B complex), saccharomyces cerevisiae (mannan-oligosaccharides), chicory roots extract (fructooligosaccharides).
Analytical Constituents: crude protein 34 %, crude fats 19 %, crude fibre 2,5 %, crude ash 7 %, calcium 1,45 %, phosphorus 1,1 %, sodium 0,7%.
Nutritional Additives: vit. A 22,500 IU, vit. D3 1,800 IU, vit. E 150 ppm, vit. B1 16 ppm, vit. B2 28 ppm, vit. B6 12 ppm, vit. B12 240 ppb, vit. C 50 ppm, folic acid 4 ppm, biotin 750 ppb, taurine 3500 ppm, iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 125 mg/kg, copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) 12 mg/kg, manganese (manganese sulphate) 13,5 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate) 130 mg/kg, selenium (selenomethionine) 0,28 mg/kg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2,6 mg/kg.
Serve your cat according to these recommendations. The daily consumption for a cat depends on its weight.
Always provide a bowl of fresh water for your cat to drink.
|Weight of cat (kg)||Recommended daily ration (g/day)
|2kg||25 – 30 g
|3kg||30 – 40 g
|4kg||40 – 55 g
|5kg||55 – 65 g
|> 5kg||65 – 80 g
Store in a cool and dry place. To preserve the product’s quality, we recommend keeping the bag sealed.