This Bon Appetit premium cat food for adult sterilized cats contains an exclusive blend of fibres that will satisfy your cat’s appetite. This is combined with reduced energy and fat levels that help maintain fitness weight and muscle mass. This recipe has an optimal balance between protein and fat and contributes to the health and well-being of neutered or sterilized cats. The delicious salmon and chicken taste will satisfy the appetite of all cats.
5 key benefits:
- Gluten-free: Hypoallergenic 100% gluten-free recipes to reduce digestive intolerances and intestinal inflammations.
- Omega 3-6-9: A unique blend of olive pulp, sardine oil and anchovies provide a concentrated source of Omega 3 – 6 – 9
- Rich in meat: With 70% of salmon and chicken meat, Bon Appetit provides the essential nutrients for cats of all breeds and ages according to their physiological needs.
- 9 antioxidants: Contain pulps of olives, lemons, oranges, grapefruit & grape seeds, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, for better prevention of many diseases
- Rice: Rice is essential for perfect digestion. Many foods produce metabolic waste (some, such as purines, are toxic) and the body must eliminate them which puts heavy stresses on organs such as the liver and kidneys. However, rice does not contain purines.
Approximate Dimensions (Product):
- 400gr package 10 x 20 x 24 cm
- 1.5 kg package 12 x 25 x 33 cm
Composition: chicken meat 41%, salmon meat 20% (natural source of EPA and DHA), rice, farm potatoes, fruits & vegetables & herbs (olive pulp (coenzyme Q10 source), green peas (natural source of iron), grape seeds extract (natural antioxidants), lemon pulp (natural vit. A and B), orange pulp (natural vit.C), grapefruit pulp and seeds extract (source of bioflavonoid), thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley, sage), chicken fat (with tocopherols), beet pulp (source of betaine), hydrolyzed chicken protein, potatoes protein, sodium chloride, yeast, fish oil from anchovy and sardine 0,2% (rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid), yeast extracts (natural vitamin B complex), saccharomyces cerevisiae (mannan-oligosaccharides), chicory roots extract (fructooligosaccharides).
Analytical Constituents: crude protein 33 %, crude fats 12,5 %, crude fibre 3 %, crude ash 6,8 %, calcium 1,45 %, phosphorus 1,15 %, sodium 0,83%.
Nutritional Additives: Vit. A 22,500 IU, vit. D3 1,800 IU, vit. E 250 ppm, vit. B1 16 ppm, vit. B2 28 ppm, vit. B6 12 ppm, vit. B12 240 ppb, vit. C 50 ppm, folic acid 4 ppm, biotine 750 ppb, taurine 3000 ppm, iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 125 mg/kg, copper (copper sulphate pentahydrate) 12 mg/kg, manganese (manganese sulphate) 13,5 mg/kg, zinc (zinc sulphate) 130 mg/kg, selenium (selenomethionine) 0,28 mg/kg, iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate) 2,6 mg/kg.
Serve your cat according to these recommendations. The daily consumption for a cat depends on its weight.
Always provide a bowl of fresh water for your cat to drink.
|Weight of cat (kg)||Recommended daily ration (g/day)
|2kg||30 – 40 g
|3kg||40 – 55 g
|4kg||55 – 65 g
|5kg||65 – 75 g
|> 5kg||75 – 90 g
Store in a cool and dry place. To preserve the product’s quality, we recommend keeping the bag sealed.