Ancol Leather Timberwolf Dog Collar
The Ancol Leather Timberwolf Dog Collar combines finest quality leather and superb tailoring to give you a beautiful, durable accessory for your dog.
Hand-crafted from top-grain bridle leather by a skilled UK workforce, the Ancol Timberwolf Leather Collar features an opulent design finished to perfection with a satin finish die-cast buckle and a D-ring for simple lead attachment and adjustment.
Incredibly strong, yet supple, quality top grain leather makes the perfect material for collars. Softening over time, yet remaining sturdy throughout, it makes for a reliable, durable collar that is also comfortable for your four-legged friend to wear.
Sewn with nylon-bonded industrial thread down both sides to provide added strength and treated with a leather protector (3M) to prevent staining (water, oil, dirt), the Timberwolf collar is available in 8 sizes:
- Size 1: To fit 20 to 26 cm/ 7.87 to 10.23 in
- Size 2: To fit 26 to 31 cm/10.23 to 12.20 in
- Size 3: To fit 28 to 36 cm/11.02 to 14.17 in
- Size 4: To fit 35 to 43 cm/13.77 to 16.92 in
- Size 5: To fit 39 to 48 cm/15.35 to 18.89 in
- Size 6: To fit 45 to 54 cm/17.71 to 21.25 in
- Size 7: To fit 50 to 59 cm/19.68 to 23.22 in
- Size 8: To fit 55 to 63 cm/21.65 to 24.80 in
Available colours include Mustard, Blue, Sable, Gren and Raspberry.
Matching Timberwolf Leather Leads available – Click Here
Please note that leather is a natural, porous product. If the leather becomes wet, some colour run of the natural dye may happen. Leather collars ought not be saturated with water. If the collar becomes saturated, allow it to air-dry naturally and do not use heat to speed the drying process. To keep the item in tip-top shape, we recommend treating with a leather conditioner annually.