Ideal for lead training or as an active dog’s permanent training collar, the Ancol Dog Training Halter is the perfect head halter for dogs that pull.
Designed to prevent your dog from pulling while on the lead, the easy-to-fit Ancol Training Halter makes for safer, more enjoyable and relaxing walks.
When your furry friend pulls on the leash, the halter will discourage further movements by turning his/her head sideways, easing pressure on your arms & shoulders and allowing you to give a command.
Made of flexible, smooth & strong nylon, this weather-proof training halter is easy to fit & adjust and comfortable for your pooch to wear while walking or training
Ancol Head Halter for Dogs That Pull
- Nose loop with sliding keeper to ensure a comfortable, snug fit
- Head loop with quick-release adjuster buckle providing a secure fit perfect for dogs new to halters
- Secure metal O-ring lead attachment
- Safety link securing the halter to your dog’s collar to ensure you remain in control in the event of your dog managing to unexpectedly remove the halter
Perfect for lead or permanent training, this halter is available in 4 sizes:
- Small: nose 25cm neck 42cm.
- Medium: nose 33cm neck 50cm.
- Large: nose 40cm neck 60cm.
- XL: nose 48cm neck 68cm.
Another Ancol product to help train your dog is the Ancol Mesh Muzzle. This is ideal for stressful situations and is comfortable to wear.