The Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch system is a dog-hitching system so dogs can roam at camp while remaining on leash. This system includes a strong, kernmantle rope that can be set up between two trees or secured to a single post. The Knot-a-Hitch is a campsite dog-hitching system using climbing-inspired components and hardware.
This Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch system has been deigned with car camping in mind. It is a comprehensive and intuitive system that allows dogs to roam at camp while remaining on the leash.
Dogs can explore their new surroundings while their human performs camp duties such as setting up the tent, cooking dinner, or building a fire.
Length: 36 ft (12 m); Colour: Red Clay
Stow Bag: 6 in x 7 in x 2 in (16 cm x 18.5 cm x 5 cm)
Key Features of the Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch:
- Quick & Easy – Quick set up with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by rock climbers.
- Swivelling Carabiner – Keeps leash twist- and tangle-free, and securely attached to the line.
- Convenient stow – Convenient and durable stow bag contains rope tail ends while storm flap keeps elements out.
- Hitching system allows dogs to roam while remaining on leash
- Swiveling carabiner keeps leash (sold separately) twist- and tangle-free and securely attached to the line
- Quick set up with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by rock climbers
- Can be secured around two trees or a single post
- Strong, supple, reflective kernmantle rope
- Convenient and durable stow bag contains rope tail ends while storm flap keeps elements out
What’s New: Updated shell material for improved durability and colourfastness.
- Bag Shell: 300 denier ripstop polyester (bluesign® approved)
- Rope: 7mm reflective kernmantle rope
- Hardware: Crux clip, tension clip, swivel carabiner
- Webbing: 15 mm nylon webbing daisy chain
- Zipper: YKK #3 Reverse Coil Zipper
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
Safety Information & Instructions for use guide enclosed.