The Ancol Extreme Monsoon winter dog coat is the ultimate coat built for adventures in wet & freezing weathers with features including, water and wind-resistant, reflective, and exceptionally light. With three points of adjustment for a perfect fit, this Ancol Extreme Monsoon winter dog coat comes with reflective stitching on the girth strap and reflective piping down the length of the coat increases your dog’s visibility in low light for additional safety.
The Ancol Moonsoon coat is designed for protection against rain and mud with a chest protector, water-proofed ripstop nylon and an internal waterproof layer. Thanks to its mesh lining for air circulation to keep your dog cool, this jacket is skilfully tailored for an ergonomic fit and is adjustable at the girth, neck, and collar for a snug fit and added comfort.
- 3-point adjustment for the perfect fit.
- Lightweight base layer of breathable mesh.
- Waterproof nano-treated outer with rip-stop nylon.
- Water-resistant membrane for ultimate weatherproofing.
- 5 reflective points for low light visibility.
- Designed for a precise fit with tail opening, leg straps, under-body protection and a harness hole.
Ancol Extreme Monsoon Winter Dog Coat Size Chart:
- XS Back length: 25cm. Girth measurement: 44-55cm.
- S Back length: 30cm. Girth measurement: 45-57cm.
- S/M Back length: 35cm. Girth measurement: 55-70cm.
- M Back length: 40cm. Girth measurement: 55-73cm.
- L Back length: 50cm. Girth measurement: 70-90cm.
- XL Back length: 60cm. Girth measurement: 70-93cm.
- XXL Back length: 70cm. Girth measurement: 80-160cm.
Ancol Extreme Monsoon Winter Dog Coat Fitting Instructions:
Due to the size variance of dog sizes within each breed, we strongly recommend that every dog is measured before a coat is purchased. Measure your dog from the back of the neck to the base of the tail for the length measurement, and the widest point of their chest for the girth measurement. Adjust the leg straps for a secure fit, so if in doubt, choose the larger coat. Ensure the coat is not pinching or rubbing the dog’s fur and check regularly to ensure your dog’s comfort.
To view our entire range of warm wear, Click here