The Ancol Dog Cooling Vest is designed to provide instant relief and help prevent overheating in dogs during hot weather. It works by absorbing water and using evaporation to cool down your dog’s body temperature. Here are some key features and benefits of the Ancol Dog Cooling Vest:
- Cooling Effect: When the vest is soaked in water, it retains moisture and uses evaporation to create a cooling effect on your dog’s body. This can help regulate their temperature and keep them comfortable in hot weather.
- Refreshing and Reusable: You can easily plunge the vest into water whenever it dries out to reactivate its cooling properties. This makes it a convenient and reusable option to keep your dog cool throughout the day.
- Snug Fit: The vest is designed with a belly strap to ensure a secure and snug fit. This helps the vest stay in place during your dog’s activities and ensures maximum contact with their body for effective cooling.
- Sizes Available: The Ancol Dog Cooling Vest is available in various sizes, ranging from XS to XXL. This allows you to choose the size that best fits your dog’s measurements and ensures a comfortable and proper fit.
- Comfort and Health: Overheating can be dangerous for dogs, especially during hot weather or vigorous exercise. The cooling vest provides comfort and helps reduce the risk of heat-related issues, keeping your dog happy, healthy, and safe.
It’s important to note that while a cooling vest can help alleviate some of the discomfort caused by heat, it should not be a substitute for providing shade, access to fresh water, and avoiding excessive physical activity during extremely hot conditions. Always monitor your dog’s well-being and consult with a veterinarian if you have concerns about their heat tolerance.
Washing: This cooling dog coat is 100% polyester and can be hand or gently machine washed in cool water.
Care: Ensure that the coat is the correct size for your dog. Each time you put the coat on your dog, check that your dog is comfortable and that the coat is not rubbing or pinching the skin. Remove the coat if any sign of discomfort or irritation is shown.