The Allergoff Allergen Neutralising spray is an innovative solution for the neutralisation of house dust allergens. Designed to protect your family against the harmful impact of allergens found in house dust mites allergens, pollen, pet allergens and fungal allergens. It also reduces the risk of allergy development or exacerbation and helps treat symptoms of allergic diseases and inhaled allergies.
How does it work? Allergoff spray neutralizes house dust allergens by changing their chemical structure and it glues airborne allergens together. As a result, it reduces the concentration of allergens in the inhaled air and improves the general well-being of the patient. Allergoff has a dual mechanism of action by neutralising main allergens of house dust, including dust mite allergens and glues dust allergens together and thus reducing the risk of allergens inhalation.
- Reduces the risk of allergy development or exacerbation.
- Supports the treatment of allergy symptoms, such as bronchial asthma, atopic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis and allergic conjunctivitis.
- Reduces the intensity and inhibits development of allergy.
- Improves the quality of life of patients and reduces the costs of allergy treatment.
- Stain-free & neutral smell.
- Total anti-allergen efficacy for up to 6 months after a single-use.
Who is dedicated for?
- children with burden of allergy inheritance.
- allergic people with first symptoms of sensitization.
- people with developed allergy symptoms.
- people who care about the cleanliness of their living spaces.
How to use: Use on soft and textile surfaces with the highest concentration of house dust allergens, such as mattresses, upholstered furniture, curtains, child safety seats and car upholstery, quilts and pillows, rugs and carpeted floors, plush toys, beddings for pets.
Composition: Hypromellose, polyvinyl alcohol, citric acid, isopropyl myristate, benzyl benzoate, colloidal silica.
Available in 400ml packaging, enough to spray the surface of approx. 40m2
Allergoff has been certified by the National Institute of Public Health – Państwowy Zakład Higieny nr PZH/HT-2700/201.